Jade Associates Brazil team
• With 24 years of experience and the DESCF diploma (Superior Studies Diploma in Accounting and Finance), I had the opportunity to work in multinational companies in the sectors of civil and defense electronics, retail, oil&gas, automotive.
• My experience in middle market mergers & acquisitions can aggregate to our clients projects.
• I put at your disposition my multicultural and multi-sectors experience acquired in management positions in France, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina and Mexico.
• After a 2 years experience in Paris as IT project manager, Thomas went to Brazil in 2013.
• He graduated in in general engineering, with a Master Degree in International business.
• Thomas entered Jade Associates as sales officer. He continued in finance analyst podition, to evolve as Controller.
• He is to graduate by ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
• Patricia graduated in Acounting by the Rio de Janeiro State Univeristy (UERJ).
• She completed a Master Degree in Tax Planning, with 10 years experience in this area.
• She acted as accounting, taxes and para-legal clerk in retail Company and in accounting firm. She evolved to international accounting.
• She joined Jade Associates in 2013 and reached the Accounting Manager and Rio de Janeiro office Manager positions.
Francisco Del Bussio Jr
• Francisco graduated in Accounting by São Judas Tadeu University.
• He specialized through several complementary courses, with a solid 40 years experience in Payroll, Audit, Costs controlling in industrial, comercial and services sectors.
• In reached the position of Payroll and Human Ressources Manager in Jade Associates for both São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro offices.
• Accountant, specialized in taxes. Donizete worked for clientes national and international, in one of the main audit and accounting firms in Brazil. He summed experience in Consulting, tax planning, ERP implementations and tax optimizations.
• He is in charge of the tax Department in Jade Associates Brazil since 2017, for all municipal, state and federal taxes.
• Audit Manager with 7 years of experience in a Big Four company, acting in various sectors for audit and Consulting missions.
• With Strong experience in processes validations, procedures applications, with corrective action plans implementation.
• He summed expertise in SOX principles, financial statements certifications, due diligence audits.
• Eliomar graduated in Business Administration, he acts to deliver safe and Strong decisions making to our clients.